This is a one-life time experience stay in South Jogja traditional architecture house. Entire home constructed from stone with authentic wooden furniture.
Surrounded by the village’s soothing trees which are natural, beautiful, and far from the city hustle-bustle. A perfect destination to rejuvenate your soul.
We are located at Pajangan, Bantul. It’s just 30 mins drive from Yogyakarta city and 40 mins drive to Parangtritis Beach.Tokeet Calendar
Enjoy the warm sunshine in the morning with lovely birds chirping will make your tea ritual feel so peaceful. The exotic feel of the Jogja village is enhanced by the charm of local hospitality.
We designed and start to build this house around 2013. The home raw materials are carefully curated. The stones and wood that we use come from the land where this house was built with eco-friendly principles. People who helped build this house are mostly our neighbors who live in this village.
– 5-10 mins drive from the most famous Ingkung chicken culinary Jogja
– 10 mins drive from Pulosari Waterfall and Banyunibo Waterfall
– 30 mins drive from Gembira Loka Zoo, Keraton Yogyakarta, and Taman Sari Watercastle
– 30 mins drive from Lempuyangan Train Station
– 50 mins drive from Yogyakarta International Airport
– Three tourist villages around the house, namely Krebet Village (wooden batik craft), Wijirejo Village (written and printed batik tourism village), and Kasongan Village (pottery craft).
– Even though the location is in the village, GOJEK and GRAB are already available.
Some of the wooden furniture that we use are special handmade. We use also all-batik bed linen in each room because we want to blend something natural with local wisdom principles.
A kitchen with basic utensils is an entertainer’s dream for hosting a gathering of friends or family. The broad, spacious living room invites lazy afternoons over coffee & tea, looking outside the greenery lush trees.
We also provide a washing machine and BBQ tools that you can use.
Other things to note
– Q: Is breakfast included?
– A: We want to inform you that we don’t provide breakfast.
– Q: Is there any Wifi in this property?
– A: I’m sorry but there’s no Wifi in this property so that the guests can enjoy nature more.
– Q: Can I rent scooter?
– A: Yes, sure! Our onsite team can help you with scooter rental. It usually costs around IDR 80K – 100K per day without petrol, including 2 helmets.
Q : Can we rent full day car rental ?
A : Full day car rental is also available with the cost at IDR 600K (around USD 47) for up to 8 hours, including driver & gasoline. Parking fees, highway fees and entrance fees (if any) are not included. Additional hours is chargeable at IDR 50K (around USD 4) per hour. Car capacity up to 6 guests without luggage.
– Q: Do we provide pick up service?
– A: We are 50 – 60 minutes from the airport. We can assist you to provide an airport pick up service with the cost at IDR 450K (around USD 31) per car with driver including gasoline, with a maximum capacity of 5 people + luggage. The driver will be waiting for you at the arrival hall by holding signage of your name.
– Q: Can I check-in earlier than 2 PM?
– A: Please be informed that our check-in time is at 2 PM, however, you are most welcome to arrive at an earlier time, drop your luggage first and start exploring the area while waiting for your villa to be ready.
– Q: Can I have later check-out on my departure date?
– A: Please be informed that our check-out time is at 12noon. Late check-out is subject to availability and might involve extra charge as well. We might not be able to promise any late check-out service at this point however, you may leave the room and pack your luggage by noon time while our onsite team starts cleaning the room.
– Q: My flight is arriving in the middle of the night. Can I do late check-in at night?
– A: Yes, you can. We want to inform you that there is no onsite team for the late check-in. But, we will inform you of the location of the villa keys and how to access the villa. Please let us know your arrival time in advance, and more importantly, please take note on the address details that we gave you upon confirming your reservation, it will help you to find the accommodation easily.
– Q: Can I contact you directly and see the property before I make a booking?
– A: Airbnb policy stated that we can not do a site visit before the booking is confirmed for safety reasons. The exact address, direction, and details of the property will be given after you book the property.
– Q: I don’t have a credit card, can I pay directly on the spot?
– A: We prefer to take reservations on Airbnb. Airbnb accepts the following payment method: Credit Card & Pay Pal
If you don’t have a credit card, you can apply for an electronic card issued by banks like:
– Jenius by BTPN (Indonesia)
– Digibank by DBS