This is a guesthouse complex with 8 rooms in Canggu, located in a quiet & peaceful area.
You’ll get 1 room that equipped with:
– Super-clean bedroom with a fluffy double bed
– Private bathroom
– Air Conditioner
– Free fast WiFi access.
– A simple work desk
– Fresh shared pool
– Shared kitchen
– Located just 15 minutes drive from Batu Bolong Beach
– The room and bathroom are all private.
– If you want to cook something, you can use the public kitchen in front equipped with complete cooking tools.
Have you ever wanting to escape your dull-daily routine?
Flying off somewhere far…
Eating some new unique food at a local restaurant…
Enjoying yourself with some Balinese hospitality…
If you say yes, then this brand new guesthouse in Canggu is the perfect place for you.
Our helpful staff ready to welcome you.
For monthly stay, we have some services and facilities adjustment. Here are the details.
– Twice a week basic cleaning (sweep & mop)
– Once a week bedsheet and towel renewal
– NO BREAKFAST
– Gallons of water and gas for cooking only provided once in the check-in
– Include electricity bills. Please be wise on using it.
You can also park your vehicles in the parking lot in front of the guesthouse.
– Q: Is breakfast included?
– A: We want to inform you that we don’t provide breakfast. But you can use the shared kitchen that we provide instead -)
– Q: Can I rent a scooter?
– A: Yes, sure! Our onsite team can help you with scooter rental. It usually costs around IDR 80K – 100K per day without petrol, including 2 helmets.
– Q : Can we rent a full-day car rental?
– A : Full-day car rental is also available with the cost of IDR 600K (around USD 47) for up to 8 hours, including driver & gasoline. Parking fees, highway fees, and entrance fees (if any) are not included. Additional hours are chargeable at IDR 50K (around USD 4) per hour. Car capacity up to 6 guests without luggage.
– Q: Do we provide a pick-up service?
– A: We are 40 – 50 minutes from the airport. We can assist you to provide an airport pick-up service with the cost of IDR 300K (around USD 21) per car with driver including gasoline, with a maximum capacity of 5 people + luggage. The driver will be waiting for you at the arrival hall by holding the signage of your name.
– Q: Can I check-in earlier than 2 PM?
– A: Please be informed that our check-in time is at 2 PM, however, you are most welcome to arrive at an earlier time, drop your luggage first, and start exploring the area while waiting for your villa to be ready.
– Q: Can I have a later check-out on my departure date?
– A: Please be informed that our check-out time is 12noon. Late check-out is subject to availability and might involve extra charges as well. We might not be able to promise any late check-out service at this point however, you may leave the room and pack your luggage by noontime while our onsite team starts cleaning the room.
– Q: My flight is arriving in the middle of the night. Can I do a late check-in at night?
– A: Yes, you can. We have 24hrs onsite staff. Please inform us of your ETA so that we can help you to do a late check-in.
– Q: Can I contact you directly and see the property before I make a booking?
– A: Airbnb policy stated that we can not do a site visit before the booking confirmed for safety reasons. The exact address, direction, and details of the property will be given after you book the property.
– Q: I don’t have a credit card, can I pay directly on the spot?
– A: We prefer to take reservations on Airbnb. Airbnb accepts the following payment method: Credit Card & Pay Pal
– If you don’t have a credit card, you can apply for an electronic card issued by banks like:
– Jenius by BTPN (Indonesia)
– Digibank by DBS