Welcome to Uluwatu!
This guesthouse is perfect for having a sunset with a spacious garden.
– 1 comfy bedroom with private bathroom
– Fast wifi
– Hot water
– Shared kitchen
– Working space
– Spacious garden, perfect for yoga
– Quiet atmosphere
– 5 Minutes driving to Uluwatu Temple
Spend your time cruising around the area on motorbikes, with the fresh air, and the unspoiled beaches. You’ll find super chill sunset lounges and endless sandy beaches with a limestone cliff above.
This guesthouse has 7 rooms and you will get one room in here. A comfortable fluffy double bed with private bathroom, air conditioner and hot water. All the rooms are facing a spacious and calming green yard. Tidy and clean, very comfortable to accommodate you during your lovely holiday.
The entire room is yours.
You can use our shared kitchen as well.
Other things to note
– Q: Is breakfast included?
– A: We want to inform you that we don’t provide breakfast. But, you can use the shared kitchen in common area instead 🙂
– Q: Do we provide pick up service?
– A: We are 40 – 50 minutes from the airport. We can assist you to provide an airport pick up service with the cost at IDR 300K (around USD 21) per car with driver including gasoline, with a maximum capacity of 5 people + luggage. The driver will be waiting for you at the arrival hall by holding signage of your name
– Q: Can I rent a scooter?
– A: Yes, sure! Our onsite team can help you with scooter rental. It usually costs around IDR 80K – 100K per day without petrol, including 2 helmets.
Q : Can we rent a full day car rental?
A : Full day car rental is also available with the cost at IDR 600K (around USD 47) for up to 8 hours, including driver & gasoline. Parking fees, highway fees, and entrance fees (if any) are not included. Additional hours is chargeable at IDR 50K (around USD 4) per hour. Car capacity up to 6 guests without luggage.
– Q: Can I check-in earlier than 2 PM?
– A: Please be informed that our check-in time is at 2 PM, However, you are most welcome to arrive at any earlier time, drop your luggage first and start enjoying your day at the pool or exploring the area while awaiting for your room to be ready
– Q: Can I have later check-out on my departure date?
– A: Please be informed that our check-out time is at 12noon. Late check-out is subject to availability and might involve extra charge as well. We might not be able to promise any late check-out service at this point however, you may leave the room and pack your luggage by noon time while our onsite team starts cleaning the room.
– Q: My flight is arriving in the middle of the night. Can I do late check-in at night?
– A: Yes, you can. We have 24hrs onsite staff. Please inform us of your ETA so that we can help you to do a late check-in.
– Q: Can I contact you directly and see the property before I make a booking?
– A: Airbnb policy stated that we can not do a site visit before the booking confirmed for safety reasons. The exact address, direction, and details of the property will be given after you book the property.
– Q : Do Kecak Dance perform everyday in Uluwatu Temple?
– A : Yes, Kecak Dance perform everyday and it starts at 6pm, you can get the tickets really easily at the front gate. It’s located just 6 mins drive from my property and it cost IDR 130.000 for Kecak Dance including entrance to Uluwatu Temple.