As UX Designer intern you are obsessed with the users, innately curious, and possess a natural inclination to constantly improve user experience. You’ll combine your creative skills to deliver engaging, high-quality content and provide surprising and joyful user experiences. You will join a multicultural team with highly skilled product managers, developers, data engineers, and other designers that make a real business impact. You have strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Identify basic design process: research, ideation, user journey.
- Provide advices and guidances on the implementation of UX methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior
- Share ideas with Product Owners and business team to solve user-related problems.
- Translate product’s vision and requirements into a clear defined user journeys, end-to-end experiences and conceptual screen designs that includes but not limited to prototypes and wireframes
- Collaborate and provide advise to UI Designers, and software engineers on technical perspective from initial product design process.
- Identify Users’ needs and provide adequate solutions.
- Detect improvement opportunities based on users’ needs and goals, as well as business objectives and priorities.
- Incorporate feedback to evolve proposed designs and tasks
- Strive to spark deep user delight within the product experience.
- Being part of a team with a forward-looking, international mindset and Agile working practices.
- Opportunities to shape the tech community within and outside the company, through mentoring and knowledge-sharing.
- Understand Bukit Vista Core Values
- Personality: growth mindset, bias to action, self-learner, detailed-oriented person and good team-worker
- Have a general understanding about data and programming knowledge.
- You’ll be expected to be fully competent on these skills during our internship time min. within 45 days:
- Design Thinking, Lean UX, Agile methodology
- Good story-telling ability to showcase design works and processes to the stakeholders
- Data driven design
- Creating user persona
- Conducting research
- Validate a concept with real user
- Understand design specs and best practices
- Commonly used design practice
- Proven user experience
- Mastering design and prototyping tools
- Adobe XD/Figma/Sketch
- Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
- Improve a product based on user feedback
- Proficient in written and spoken English. Another third language (such as Mandarin, Russian, etc.) will be a plus point too.
- Education: prefer Informatics, Computer Science, or related majors.
- Background: a promising history of achievement & accomplishments in academics, sports, business or extra-curricular activities.
Journey at Bukit Vista
We’re dreamers and doers, mentors and hosts. We view students as individuals, the recruiting process as a shared adventure, and decisions as conversations. Our mission is to open Bukit Vista’s doors to the next class of interns and new grads who are ready for a life-changing experience and excited to innovate the world of hospitality. During your time as a Vistern, you’ll be integrated into a team where you’ll contribute to challenging projects to develop new services for our management company, strengthen our infrastructure, and delight our community of guests and owners. Marketing Chapter’s mission is to discover & acquire delightful properties that anchor inspirational guest experiences.
Your buddy, chapter, and our company will strive to develop your potential during your time with us. We’ll provide the support, mentorship, fun, and real-world experience needed to accelerate your learning and make a real impact on the hospitality industry, as we revolutionize the way people travel.
Watch our Introduction Video
Feel that you might be the right talent we’re looking for? Send over your application form by clicking the apply button below! Make sure that your CV is updated and the application form is in English, submitting a LinkedIn profile or past projects would be a plus!
Last but not least, we like candidates that are passionate about hospitality, interested in technology, and enjoy a fun workspace with lots of collaboration!