As a part of UI/UX Design team, you’ll combine your creativity skills to deliver engaging, high-quality contents and provide surprising and joyful user experiences. You will join a multicultural team with highly skilled product managers, developers, data engineers and other designers that make a real business impact.
- Deliver user-centered designs for the development teams to implement, keeping in line with the company brand guidelines.
- Identify Users’ needs and provide adequate solutions.
- Detect improvement opportunities based on users’ needs and goals, as well as business objectives and priorities.
- Create and maintain a scalable design system.
- Incorporate feedback to evolve proposed designs and tak
- Illustrate high-quality design ideas using storyboards, site maps, prototypes, and process flow
- Responsible for the design and application of all the experiences a user has when interacting with digital tools
- Provide advices and guidances on the implementation of UX methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior
- Being part of a team with a forward-looking, international mindset and Agile working practices.
- Opportunities to shape the tech community within and outside the company, through mentoring and knowledge-sharing.
- Understand Bukit Vista Core Values
- Personality: growth mindset, bias to action, self-learner, detailed-oriented person and good team-worker
- Have a general understanding about data and design
- You’ll be expected to be fully competent on these skills during our internship time min. within 45 days:
- Design Thinking, Lean UX, Agile methodology
- Good story-telling ability to showcase design works and processes to the stakeholders
- Good typography skills, structural design, and information architecture
- Deep understanding of company brand
- Excellent problem-solving skill, especially on balancing design aesthetic and product needs
- Capable to set design direction
- Data driven design
- Creating user persona
- Conducting research
- Validate a concept with real user
- Mastering design and prototyping tools
- Adobe XD/Figma/Sketch
- Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
- Improve a product based on user feedback
- Proficient in written/spoken English. Another third language (such as Mandarin, Russian, etc.) will be a plus point.
- Education: prefer Infomatics, Computer Science, or related majors
- Background: a promising history of achievement & accomplishments in academics, sports, business or extra-curricular activities.
There are no limit in terms of career opportunity, we have people started from intern, hired to part-time or full-time employee, promoted to specialist or senior, even promoted to executive position and become shareholder (yes we have ESOP).Some people prefer to focus on their specialist track, some other develop their career in generalist and leadership position, we have place for everyone.
Journey at Bukit Vista
We’re dreamers and doers, mentors and hosts. We view students as individuals, the recruiting process as a shared adventure, and decisions as conversations. Our mission is to open Bukit Vista’s doors to the next class of interns and new grads who are ready for a life-changing experience and excited to innovate the world of hospitality.
During your time as a Vistern, you’ll be integrated into a team where you’ll contribute to challenging projects to develop new services for our management company, strengthen our infrastructure, and delight our community of guests and owners.
Your buddy, chapter, and our incredible company will strive to develop your potential during your time with us. We’ll provide the support, mentorship, fun, and real-world experience needed to accelerate your learning and make a real impact on the hospitality industry, as we revolutionize the way people travel.
Watch our Introduction Video
Feel that you might be the right talent we’re looking for? Send over your application form by clicking the apply button below! Make sure that your CV is updated and the application form is in English, submitting a LinkedIn profile or past projects would be a plus!
Last but not least, we like candidates that are passionate about hospitality, interested in technology, and enjoy a fun workspace with lots of collaboration!