As a Social Media Strategist Intern, you will be optimizing the growth of our Social Media Channels. You will analyze insights and the current trends to make a roadmap of growth for our Social media. You will work together within the marketing team to create marketing campaigns.
- Creating a roadmap of growth for each Social Media we have
- Creating content calendar
- Manage our Social Media Profile
- Collaborating with Content Creator in making contents
- Engage with our audience in the Social Media
- Increase the number of followers, views and engagement rate
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing team in driving the traffic to visit our website landing page
- Report analysis
- Coordinate with middle funnel team (Reservation/Business Development teams) to get better insights in maximising Social Media effort
- Understand Bukit Vista Core Values
- Personality: growth mindset, bias to action, self-learner, good communication skills and good team-worker
- Project and time management skills
- Marketing Foundation
- You’ll be expected to be competent on managing and growing these (but not limited to) social media during your internship:
- Superior skill in analytics and copywriting
- Basic skill in graphic design
- Proficient in written/spoken English. Another third language (such as Mandarin, Russian, etc.) will be a plus point
- Education: we have no preference.
- Background: a promising history of achievement & accomplishments in academics, sports, business or extra-curricular activities.
Journey at Bukit Vista
We’re dreamers and doers, mentors and hosts. We view students as individuals, the recruiting process as a shared adventure, and decisions as conversations. Our mission is to open Bukit Vista’s doors to the next class of interns and new grads who are ready for a life-changing experience and excited to innovate the world of hospitality. During your time as a Vistern, you’ll be integrated into a team where you’ll contribute to challenging projects to develop new services for our management company, strengthen our infrastructure, and delight our community of guests and owners. Marketing Chapter’s mission is to discover & acquire delightful properties that anchor inspirational guest experiences.
Your buddy, chapter, and our company will strive to develop your potential during your time with us. We’ll provide the support, mentorship, fun, and real-world experience needed to accelerate your learning and make a real impact on the hospitality industry, as we revolutionize the way people travel.
Watch our Intro Video here:
Feel that you might be the right talent we’re looking for? Send over your application form by clicking the apply button below! Make sure that your CV is updated and the application form is in English, submitting a LinkedIn profile or past projects would be a plus!
Last but not least, we like candidates that are passionate about hospitality, interested in technology, and enjoy a fun workspace with lots of collaboration!