As a Revenue Management Trainee, you’ll inspire delight by accelerating revenue growth for the best global portfolio of properties. You’ll need to have a high curiosity and data understanding skills to predict accurately the market condition that leads you to create a great marketing and pricing strategy.
The mission of a Revenue Management Trainee in Bukit Vista is to make data-driven decisions on pricing, discounts, and demand-supply matching strategy to help the revenue growth acceleration. With this, we are one step closer to being the world’s most innovative hospitality company.
- Responsible to optimize digital marketing strategy including but not limited to Online Travel Agent (OTA) and social media strategy.
- Responsible to assist the Host and Reservation team to optimize inquiry conversion.
- Responsible to maintain good relations with property owners and efficiently and effectively communicate property pricing strategy.
- Responsible for project execution delivering high quality of project documentations.
- Required to have a good persuasion and negotiation strategy with data-driven culture.
- Required to have team building capability with variate and fast changing team structure.
- Required to be active in discussions and brainstorming sessions to generate more discovery.
- Understand Bukit Vista Core Values
- Personality: growth mindset, bias to action, self-learner.
- Have a strong data driven mindset and is detail-oriented.
- Proficient in written/spoken English.
- Excellent storyteller with data and able to communicate your findings precisely with clarity (either through writing or visualisations).
- Good understanding on business strategy experiments.
- Education: engineering, management, statistical, or other relevant backgrounds preferred.
- Background: a promising history of achievement & accomplishments in academics, sports, business or extra-curricular activities.
Watch our Intro Video
Are you one of us?
If yes, check our youtube channel here!
And send over your CV, a LinkedIn profile, or past projects. Kindly fill in the information through the application form in English. We like candidates that are passionate about hospitality, interested in technology and enjoy a fun workspace with lots of collaboration.Revenue