Who are You
As a part of the Onsite Customer Relations Team, you will be the front line of our company on the field of beautiful Bali and Yogyakarta. You will communicate and engage with our guests & help them during their stay in our delightful properties. You’ll manage & respond to guests’ bookings by coordinating with the reservation team. You will also collaborate with Community in terms of getting the details of partner properties to be served at the guests’ table.
What will You do
- Take care of our guest by fulfilling their needs to ensure our guests have good staying experience from check-in until check-out.
- Develop a good long term connection with our guests by keeping good communication to keep them engaged.
- Share experience & stories during and after the guests stay that inspires delight.
- Positively transform guest into self-actualisation that creates awareness for our upcoming guests.
- Interact with the guest either through chat, calls, or even might through onsite meet up.
- Understand Bukit Vista Core Values
- Personality: growth mindset, bias to action, self-learner.
- Preferred to stay/live in Yogyakarta or Southern Bali.
- Proficient in written/spoken English. Another third language (such as Mandarin, Russian, etc.) would be a plus point.
- Excellent public speaking skills and able to communicate your findings precisely with clarity(either through writing or visualisations). Familiar with sales and persuasion techniques is a plus.
- User-oriented personality, able to put guest satisfaction as a priority.
- Have an outstanding hospitable and creative character to develop delightful community and guest experience.
- Strategic Mindset: Able to plan and execute strategic experiments.
- Operational excellence with good time management.
- Smooth flow of coordination between multiple roles.
- Education: Hospitality, Marketing, Communication, or any related fields.
- Background: a promising history of achievement & accomplishments in academics, sports, business or extra-curricular activities.
Perks & Benefits
- A collaborative, global working environment.
- Employee Mentorship program and learning stacks.
- Employee recognition program.
- Flexible public holidays and Paid time-offs.
- Medical health insurance.
Watch our Introduction Video
Check our youtube channel here!
Then, what are you waiting for?
And send over your CV, a LinkedIn profile, or past projects. We like candidates that are passionate about hospitality, interested in technology and enjoy a fun workspace with lots of collaboration.