Bukit Vista aims to challenge the traditional hospitality industry by merging innovative technology, agile startup methods, and an incredible guest experience. Our over 50,000 guests in the past years have discovered corners of Southeast Asia through the lens of local, inspirational travel. We nurture a community of over 150+ properties and owners trust Bukit Vista to engage and delight guests coming from all over the world.
The Sales and Reservation team spearheads the guest experience. When guests make first contact with Bukit Vista, they seek information, guidance, and rely on the knowledge of our reservation teams to guide them to delightful travel accommodations and experiences. This is a sales job, and advanced skills of persuasion, hospitality, and negotiation are used daily.
You are obsessed with guest satisfaction and delight. When a guest finds a perfect location for their holiday experience, you feel delighted. You’re empathetic & poised when dealing with guest conflicts and you can keep a calm, steady focus to resolve all the daily situations that might arise.
What will you do:
- Respond to and deliver exceptional service to guests and any parties concerned in a timely and efficient manner. This includes:
- Answering guests’ inquiries and fulfilling their priority needs.
- Persuade to upselling and cross-selling properties.
- Have a good understanding and knowledge of the properties managed by Bukit Vista.
- Maintain good communication with our guests to keep them engaged:
- Work towards monthly sales targets as.
- Job scope will be from incoming guest inquiries until guest check-outs.
- Create reservation invoice and contract.
Terms and Conditions:
- For full-time position, the recruitment process requires a 3-month probation process (orientation).
- Understand Bukit Vista Core Values.
- Personality: Growth mindset, Bias to action, Self-learner.
- Proficient in written/spoken English.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or any sales and management-related field.
- Highly passionate analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills:
- Crisis management & Problem-Solving
- Negotiation and Persuasion to do cross-selling and up-selling.
- Positive and motivated attitude with a willingness to work effectively with others.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and targeted revenue, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives.
- You’ll be expected to be competent in these skills min. within 30 days:
- Property Knowledge → Understanding property facilities and amenities
- Area Knowledge → Understanding area coverage of the property located
- Daily Guest Engagement
Perks & Benefits
- A collaborative, global working environment.
- Career Development Trainings.
- Flexible public holidays and Paid time-offs.
- Employee recognition programs.
- Incentives & Bonuses programs.
- Medical health insurance.
Watch our Introduction Video
Check our youtube channel here!
Then, what are you waiting for? Send over your CV, a LinkedIn profile, or past projects. We like candidates that are passionate about hospitality, interested in technology, and enjoy a fun workspace with lots of collaboration.