As a Human Resource, your main duty is to nurture your team and find the best talents to run our innovative missions. You will be the first ‘gatekeeper’ for anyone who wants to join our fun team. We count on you because you source the highest quality talents in the country, Asia region, and in the world for us! That means you will be the toughest filter in our company.
- Responsible to find the best talents in the company to run our innovative missions by doing the recruiment operationals such as CV Screening and interviewing incoming candidates.
- Being the bridge between our clients (other team in the departments) and their demand. You’ll be expected to be able to achieve SLAs of certain role in order to maintain a smooth workflow of the other teams.
- Build a good nurturing team in our company by setting innovative strategies in order to provide a great culture! Your mission is to build a world-class team to lead the future of hospitality.
- Develop hiring strategies to achieve the team’s mission which is to improve speed and accuracy of hiring.
- Understand Bukit Vista Core Values
- Personality: growth mindset, bias to action, self-learner.
- Proficient in written/spoken English. Another third language (such as Mandarin, Rusian, etc) will be a plus point.
- Education: we have no preference.
- Background: a promising history of achievement & accomplishments in academics, sports, business or extra-curricular activities.
Perks & Benefits
- A collaborative, global working environment.
- Employee Mentorship program and learning stacks.
- Employee recognition program.
- Flexible public holidays and time-offs.
Journey at Bukit Vista
We’re dreamers and doers, mentors and hosts. We view students as individuals, the recruiting process as a shared adventure, and decisions as conversations. Our mission is to open Bukit Vista’s doors to the next class of interns and new grads who are ready for a life-changing experience and excited to innovate the world of hospitality.
During your time as a Vistern, you’ll be integrated into a team where you’ll contribute to challenging projects to develop new services for our management company, strengthen our infrastructure, and delight our community of guests and owners.
Your buddy, chapter, and our incredible company will strive to develop your potential during your time with us. We’ll provide the support, mentorship, fun, and real world experience needed to accelerate your learning and make a real impact on the hospitality industry, as we revolutionize the way people travel.
Watch our Intro Video
Feel that you might be the right talent we’re looking for? Send over your application form by clicking the apply button below! Make sure that your CV is updated and the application form is in English, submitting a LinkedIn profile or past projects would be a plus!
Last but not least, we like candidates that are passionate about hospitality, interested in technology, and enjoy a fun workspace with lots of collaboration!