As a Flutter Developer, you will be developing our cross-platform mobile app used by our partners. You should be a detail-oriented person with a good eye for design interactivity and usability. You know the difference between a rounded square and a squircle. You care about shadow and elevation. You will consume backend API data efficiently utilizing local storage and state management.
- Translate UI design into fully functional app that works on multiple platform with one codebase
- Collaborate with UI/UX designer to create streamlined user flow to help user achieve their goals
- Maintain the consistency of the implementation of our design system by using reusable components
- Understand Bukit Vista Core Values
- Personality: growth mindset, bias to action, self-learner, detailed-oriented person and good team-worker
- Have a general understanding about data and programming knowledge.
- You’ll be expected to be fully competent on these skills during our internship time min. within 45 days:
- Mobile app development
- Xcode/Firebase authorization
- Project management
- Version control (Git)
- Mobile app development
- Proficient in written and spoken English. Another third language (such as Mandarin, Russian, etc.) will be a plus point too.
- Education: prefer Informatics, Computer Science, or related majors.
- Background: a promising history of achievement & accomplishments in academics, sports, business or extra-curricular activities.
Journey at Bukit Vista
We’re dreamers and doers, mentors and hosts. We view students as individuals, the recruiting process as a shared adventure, and decisions as conversations. Our mission is to open Bukit Vista’s doors to the next class of interns and new grads who are ready for a life-changing experience and excited to innovate the world of hospitality. During your time as a Vistern, you’ll be integrated into a team where you’ll contribute to challenging projects to develop new services for our management company, strengthen our infrastructure, and delight our community of guests and owners. Marketing Chapter’s mission is to discover & acquire delightful properties that anchor inspirational guest experiences.
Your buddy, chapter, and our company will strive to develop your potential during your time with us. We’ll provide the support, mentorship, fun, and real world experience needed to accelerate your learning and make a real impact on the hospitality industry, as we revolutionize the way people travel.
Watch our Introduction Video
Feel that you might be the right talent we’re looking for? Send over your application form by clicking the apply button below! Make sure that your CV is updated and the application form is in English, submitting a LinkedIn profile or past projects would be a plus!
Last but not least, we like candidates that are passionate about hospitality, interested in technology, and enjoy a fun workspace with lots of collaboration!