About Team :
The Online Customer Support team will be the host where you communicate with our guests & assist them before their stay in our delightful properties. You’ll manage & respond to guests’ bookings by coordinating with the reservation team. You will also collaborate with Hosting specialists in terms of getting the details of partner properties to be served at the guests’ table.
About You :
Who are You?
You are the leader of Customer Support team. Your main goal is our guests’ satisfaction and delight. You will lead the team to achieve that goal. As a leader, you have a hospitable personality. You’re able to manage and guide the team to provide a perfect check-in experience to the properties the guests staying at, to deliver a top hospitality experience. You’re empathetic & poised when dealing with team management as well as guest conflicts and you can keep a calm, steady focus to resolve all the daily situations that might arise. You keep the team on track and work effectively to reach the goal, as well as nurture and develop and innovate our hospitality services.
What will You do?
- Continuously improving workflow of CS team.
- Supervise the CS team members.
- Monitoring and evaluating KPI Achievements for each team member.
- Create and deliver report of CS team’s work result.
- Nurture and develop talents in the team to help CS team grow and transform.
- Understand Bukit Vista Core Values.
- Personality: growth mindset, bias to action, self-learner.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Effective communication skills. Not only about delivering message clearly, but also able to position themselves accordingly to with whom they’re speaking to.
- Crisis management
- Problem Solving
- Negotiation and Persuasion to do cross selling and up selling.
- Good time management skills.
- Experience on team management, leading at least 5-10 members.
- Strong delegation skills.
- Effective decision making process and able to mitigate and identify each risk for any decision being taken.
- People management: listening & nurturing the team.
- Education: We have no preference.
- Background: a promising history of achievement & accomplishments in academics, sports, business or extra-curricular activities.
Journey at Bukit Vista
We’re dreamers and doers, mentors and hosts. We view students as individuals, the recruiting process as a shared adventure, and decisions as conversations. Our mission is to open Bukit Vista’s doors to the next class of interns and new grads who are ready for a life-changing experience and excited to innovate the world of hospitality.
During your time as a Vistern or Vistans, you’ll be integrated into a team where you’ll contribute to challenging projects to develop new services for our management company, strengthen our infrastructure, and delight our community of guests and owners.
Your buddy, chapter, and our incredible company will strive to develop your potential during your time with us. We’ll provide the support, mentorship, fun, and real world experience needed to accelerate your learning and make a real impact on the hospitality industry, as we revolutionize the way people travel.
Watch Our Introduction Video
Feel that you might be the right talent we’re looking for? Send over your application form by clicking the apply button below! Make sure that your CV is updated and the application form is in English, submitting a LinkedIn profile or past projects would be a plus!
Last but not least, we like candidates that are passionate about hospitality, interested in technology, and enjoy a fun workspace with lots of collaboration!