Welcome to Bukit Vista
We’re dreamers and doers, mentors and hosts. We view talents as individuals, the recruiting process as a shared adventure, and decisions as conversations. Our mission is to open Bukit Vista’s doors to you who are ready for a life-changing experience and excited to innovate the world of hospitality.
During your time as a Vistans and Vistern, you’ll be integrated into a team where you’ll contribute to challenging projects to develop new services for our management company, strengthen our infrastructure, and delight our community of guests and owners.
Your buddy, chapter, and our incredible company will strive to develop your potential during your time with us. We’ll provide the support, mentorship, fun, and real world experience needed to accelerate your learning and make a real impact on the hospitality industry, as we revolutionize the way people travel.
As a Content Creator you will be handling our content management: from creating, editing, posting the content and analyze the result.
Here are The Examples:
What will you do:
- Creating beautiful architectural and aspirational photo & written content for our various online platforms, social media outlets, blogs.
- Producing new & innovative videos & photos to attract new audiences.
- Running experiments to determine the most efficient & effective content forms.
- Optimize conversion of inquiries to bookings via informative and helpful content.
- Communicate to our property partners to scheduling visit for creating – onsite content (photography & videography).
- You may use your own camera/tools that you have, in addition to our available facilities:
- Camera Sony A6300
- Lensa Sony Ultra Wide 10-16mm
- Understanding of the Bukit Vista core values
- We prefer candidates that live in Bali (and able to ride motorbike independently)
- Understanding of the Marketing Foundation is a must
- Marketing copywriting skills is required
- Excellent on operating camera, tripod, and lighting.
- Excellent on photo editing on Adobe Lightroom is a must.
- Experience on architecture photography, using 360 camera and videography is a plus
- Experience on graphic design is a plus
- Superior written/spoken English, Bahasa Indonesia and preferably a third language (Russian, Mandarin Chinese, or French)
- Skill in CMS website platform (WordPress, Wix, SquareSpace, Strikingly) is preferred but not required.
- Willingness to learn about data analytics platform (Social Media, Website & OTA)
- Willingness to learn in demanding, high-paced, low-fault-tolerance work environments.
What you will get :
- Limitless career path and senior management level opportunity
- Competitive base pay and performance bonuses
- Health insurance
- Extraordinary professional experience
- Working in a global-channel startup company
- Exposure to a professional hospitality industry
- Your daily necessities
- Photography equipment (gimbals, drone, camera)
- Small stipend for food/spending money
- iMac at Bali base
- Drone at Bali base
- Entry and leaving GeNose
- Credits for every content
Let’s hear what our interns and employees say about it
Feel that you might be the right talent we’re looking for?
Send over your application form by clicking the apply button below! Make sure that your CV is updated and the application form is in English, submitting a LinkedIn profile or past projects would be a plus! Last but not least, we like candidates that are passionate about hospitality, interested in technology, and enjoy a fun workspace with lots of collaboration.