- Be innovative to improve our daily transactions neat and detailed
- Have depth understanding in operating and utilizing the financial report in real life practice
- Define and also develop the best practice on bookkeeping and journaling
- Improve efficiencies and effectiveness
- Actively engage in discussions and brainstorming sessions to generate more discovery
- Support the team by giving narrow and sharp analysis based on the given data
- Understand Bukit Vista Core Values.
- Personality: growth mindset, bias to action, self-learner.
- Proficient in written/spoken English. Another third language (such as Mandarin, Russian, etc) will be a plus point.
- Education: final year accounting student is preferred.
- Skills: analytical thinking, problem-solving, and have certification in Microsoft Office (and Google Workspace) is preferred.
- Understanding and experience on accounting system and the existing accounting standards is required.
- Background: a promising history of achievement & accomplishments in academics, sports, business or extra-curricular activities.
Journey at Bukit Vista
We’re dreamers and doers, mentors and hosts. We view students as individuals, the recruiting process as a shared adventure, and decisions as conversations. Our mission is to open Bukit Vista’s doors to the next class of interns and new grads who are ready for a life-changing experience and excited to innovate the world of hospitality.
During your time as a Vistern, you’ll be integrated into a team where you’ll contribute to challenging projects to develop new services for our management company, strengthen our infrastructure, and delight our community of guests and owners.
Your buddy, chapter, and our incredible company will strive to develop your potential during your time with us. We’ll provide the support, mentorship, fun, and real world experience needed to accelerate your learning and make a real impact on the hospitality industry, as we revolutionize the way people travel.
Watch our Intro Video
Feel that you might be the right talent we’re looking for? Send over your application form by clicking the apply button below! Make sure that your CV is updated and the application form is in English, submitting a LinkedIn profile or past projects would be a plus!
Last but not least, we like candidates that are passionate about hospitality, interested in technology, and enjoy a fun workspace with lots of collaboration!